Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a surprise!

I came in, the bad blogger I am after a couple of weeks to do a little "housekeeping" ready for the ADS collab which starts Monday Sept 1st, to find, on reading some unexpected comments that Rachness from http://dood-elle.blogspot.com/ had been in and nominated me for an award and tagged me! Well I am very new to this so here goes:
Apparently I am suppopsed to share 7 facts about myself and tag 7 other people and let them know

1. I have a little Jack Russell Terrier dog named Digger, who should be called Houdini as he is always escaping. He loves kids, is 14 years old, has no manners, ( the previous owners fault) we got him when he was about 11, and has just cost me money to get him out of the pound!

2. I live in a semi rural area east of Melbourne known as a Green Wedge. We have bushfire threats in summer and are waiting for the big one as we havent had any big fires since 1982

3. I have, over the years enjoyed doing a variety of crafts but now digiscrapping has taken over partly due to the fact that my fingers are not as nimble as they once were

4. I trained as a nurse back in the 60's and later became a SAHM to 3 daughters

5. After a serious car accident in 2000 I decided to get back into the work force and trained as a Diversional Therapist, working with the elderly to give them a Quality of Life with various activities.

6. I have a husband, when he is home, and not away fishing

7. I have 8 beautiful grandchildren 6 boys and 2 girls whose ages range from 16 down to 3

Now to nominate some taggees
I visit so many blogs I dont know where to start

What can I say about these designers?

Burkhart Scraps is a member of ADS and has done some great stuff in the collabs. I quite enjoy her blog

Efie is a Dutch designer that I stumbled on by accident and who has been kind enough to create a kit at my suggestion

Numbumm is an Australian designer who has some really great kits. Once again I fell over by accident

The Maltese Scrapper an American of Italian extraction (I think) who loves Maltese Terriers and uses her pooch in her logo. Once again some lovely kits

The next designer Salatkowa, is Polish I just love her embellishments, they look hand embroidered

What do I say about shelsscraps? Well I found her through another blog link. shel makes blog pages and headers so if your looking for a new one like I was, visit her. I must apologise to Shel as I havent had time to get the new look up and running yet but I will soon

This last designer Corinne is French and has some beautiful kits


1. http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com/
2. http://efies.blogspot.com/
3. http://numbbumm.blogspot.com/
4. http://bonniecarter.blogspot.com/
5. http://salatkowa-scrapbooking-design.blogspot.com/
6. http://shelsscraps.blogspot.com/
7. http://3gboom.blogspot.com/2008/08/un-cadeau-pour-vous.html

Well that is it for now I have tagged 7 people and given 7 facts about myself thank you again Rachness and I apologise once again for taking so long to see your post

1 comment:

Miss Coco said...

Je suis trés touché par votre tague ,et sa me fait trés plaisir , je vais surement manqué de temps pour mettre le tague sur mon blog .
Encore merci de voir que mon travail vous plaise et qu'il franchit des frontiéres !!!
Bises Corinne