Saturday, August 30, 2008

ads Cornucopia of Colour Blog Train

I have received a requeat from a MAC user who can only open normal zip files, not the RAR files, Stacey or any other person with this problem please email me ann@riley.net.au and I will send unzipped files. You will need a mail box that takes 10MB or higher. I downloaded RAR for the same reason and it takes over ZIP. Try looking at freedownloads.com

I am very new to designing and this is my very first collaboration. I hope you enjoy my papers and find them useful. You will find the link to download below the preview. Please don't forget to leave a thank you in the comments at the bottom of the post ( below the other links) we all like a little appreciation. To see a larger image click on the preview pic. Thank you for visitng me

http://www.4shared.com/file/61030980/b14a4b11/AR_Cornucopia_of_Colours_ADS_Sept_Collab_papers_mumsy.html linked checked and works at 8.20pm 30/8/08

This is the list of all the links about 55 participants all with beautiful things to share. Remember this is a World wide Group with members in Australia, Scotland, England and America, Phillipines, and Europe. Time Zones vary considerably with Australia up to 12 hours ahead so please be patient if you don't find what you are looking for initially, go back a day later.

Aisne http://grafx4all.blogspot.com/
Amanda http://www.mommyaddictedtoscraps.blogspot.com/
Andrea http://andreawhitt.wordpress.com/
Angel http://angelflyingsolo.blogspot.com/
Ann http://mumsy-meanderingsandcrafts.blogspot.com you are here
Beckmoore http://beckmoorescrapalittle.blogspot.com/
Beth http://lighthousedesigns-beth.blogspot.com/
Brooke & Joni http://www.ahhhscrap.blogspot.com/
Carol R http://artsygrannysdigitaldelights.blogspot.com/
cbruski http://digitalscrapfun.blogspot.com/
Charlie http://charliesdigiscraps.blogspot.com/
Chiara http://creativedigitalscraps.blogspot.com/
Crazy Diamond http://designsbycrazydiamond.com/
Deb http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com/
Debbie http://www.digital-keepsakes.blogspot.com/
jaydensmama http://jaydensmamadesigns.blogspot.com/
Jamie http://jamiescreationsandscraps.blogspot.com/
Julia http://bluetoillescrap.livejournal.com/
Kathy http://thescraploft.blogspot.com/
Kimberly http://www.cityscribescraps.com/
Lei http://fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/
Lioness3 Legacies http://www.digitalscrapmall.com/Lioness3Legacies/blog.html
Lois http://scrappinwithladye.blogspot.com/
Lori J http://www.scripityscrap.blogspot.com/
Lyndie http://gonescrappindesigns.blogspot.com/
Lynn http://heavenlycrafts.blogspot.com/
MagsGraphics http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com/
Mandy http://www.scrapswithspunkitude.harkinsfamilyblog.com/
Mardesia http://www.craftersboutique.blogspot.com/
Marie http://emceescraps.blogspot.com/
Melonie http://designsbymel.blogspot.com/
Merrilee http://thisnthatandscrapbookchat.blogspot.com/
Michaele http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com/
Michelle http://inasunshinestateofmind.blogspot.com/
Nadine http://scrappinmammasdigitals.blogspot.com/
Nancy http://nancyschmidt.blogspot.com/
Nora http://nbdigiscrappin.blogspot.com/
Oase http://www.pandabeardesigns.blogspot.com/
Pam http://lsoldesigns.blogspot.com/
Penny http://buzybeehive.blogspot.com/
Penny http://www.alliekatcreations.blogspot.com/
Rachel http://www.creationsbyrachael.blogspot.com/
Shannon http://scrappyshannon.blogspot.com/
Shel http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/
Sheryl http://www.azonefordigiscraps.com/
Stacy http://kalodesigns.blogspot.com/
Stephanie http://superspecialspice.blogspot.com/
Terimayo http://www.teristhingomyjigs.blogspot.com/
Terresa http://terresasdesigns.blogspot.com/
Virginia http://ladyvdzine.com/
Lori Imel http://living4him2.blogspot.com/
By God's Design http://digibygodsdesign.biz/
Scrappy Cat http://catstation.net/scrappycats/blog/
Kelly http://jrzgrl189.blogspot.com/
Amber http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Shebadoo said...

Woo-hoo! Looks like we are the first ones to post the collab.

This is going to be a fun month!

Sheryl
A Zone for Digiscraps

charlie said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, us aussies have to srtick together..lol ; )

Stacie said...

It looks fabulous, and I would love to have it, but I can't download it. I have a Mac and can only get the ZIP files. I don't know anything about uploading these files, but is there any way you could offer them in ZIP too? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your papers are just lovely. Thanks for contributing to this awesome kit.-- Nan in CT

Chel said...

thank you!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the lovely kit you designed for us.

Elaine said...

Thank you for your beautiful part.

Aleah'sMommy said...

thanks so much =)

Anonymous said...

Your papers are gorgeous!! Thank you so very much for sharing.

Elaine said...

Thank you so much for your part in this wonderful collab kit. Your papers look great.

cjpeterson38 said...

This is going to very exciting! TY for your contribution.

Andrea (MaoMaoChong de Mama) said...

Thanks so much! What nice papers.

Deborah Claxton said...

thank you for sharing these gorgeous papers .... they are so wonderful!!!

Sunny1972 said...

thank you for the papers they look fabulous!

Pepsi Bubbles said...

Thank you - lovely colours!

Mags said...

Thanks so much for your part of the train! Love it!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

very creative papers! :)
.•:*¨¨*:•.Thank you!•:*¨¨*:•.

makeyesup said...

thanks, the papers are very pretty.

Bhebhe Lacson said...

THANK you but how come there's an error when I extract the files.. I have downloaded it several times and still the same error...

That Bald Chick said...

Thanks so much

EmCee Scraps said...

Hello I have an award for you
you can get it on my Blog
Click to visit my blog:
EmCee Scraps