Woooowhooo Mumsy!! Congrats Girlie that's wonderful news! I love both your sites! I've bookmarked them both and am looking forward to reading more. I'll shout if I get some good photos of thistles and heather and maybe even a wee tartan bow will accompany them! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and I'd love to see your hubby's orchids too! Please do stay in touch, after reading your blogs we seem to have a great deal in common! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Sassy xx
Now where to start. Well I am a mother of three grown girls, all married, and between them they have 8 children, so I am a nanna of 8, 6 boys and 2 girls
I have a husband but at the time of writing I am a fishing widow. He hung out his sign, and went fishing LOL
I enjoy many crafts, at the moment I am very much interested in scrapbooking both digital and traditional as well as card making including verse writing.
2 comments:
Woooowhooo Mumsy!! Congrats Girlie that's wonderful news! I love both your sites! I've bookmarked them both and am looking forward to reading more. I'll shout if I get some good photos of thistles and heather and maybe even a wee tartan bow will accompany them! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and I'd love to see your hubby's orchids too! Please do stay in touch, after reading your blogs we seem to have a great deal in common! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Sassy xx
Hi Sassy
I only have one blog LOL I have trouble keeping up with this one Thank you for your kind comments and i look forward to the orchids.
Post a Comment