Monday, June 16, 2008

more australiana papers

The Layout is of my grandson Gordon when he found out he was having a day off school to go to the Australia v SriLanka cricket match at the MCG in February. He is a cricket fanatic at age 12 and had a fabuolous time with is Grandfather step dad and a friend of the family. It was a day night game and it rained to boot, but he got to see his heroes in action LOL








some of the Australiana collection I hope the black one shows up properly on the page

remember to see a larger image click on the pic

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the comment you left on my blog. I don't mind your venting at all. we all need to once in a while.

Sassy Pumpkins said...

Oh my gosh these are absolutely GORGEOUS papers and I've got so many photos from our last trip to Australia that will go beautifully with your papers, thank you so much! We spent 6 weeks touring most of Queensland, seeing the wildlife, scenic beauty and just having a great time (hubby even managed to get some fishing in lol). Thanks again for the wonderful papers!

mumsy said...

Thank you to Acorn Designs

Thankyou SassyPumpkins I guess I will learn you rreal names in time